Enter city, zip, neighborhood, address…
Florence is Oregon's Coastal Playground with its rolling sand dunes, miles of beaches, charming boutiques and antique shops, and delicious seafood. Just an hour west of Eugene - Springfield, this is the go-to getaway destination for locals seeking rest, relaxation and recreation. Stay in a riverfront hotel, a lakeside cabin, or at a forested campground. From horseback riding on the beach to charging the dunes on a dune buggy, there are plenty of things to do in and around Florence.
- Shop and dine in Historic Old Town Florence and drink in the coastal charm.
- Roar across forty miles of coastal sand in a dune buggy.
- Enjoy headliner entertainment at the Florence Events Center and Three Rivers Casino Resort.
- Stay in a historic lighthouse keepers' house B&B and maybe catch sight of the friendly resident ghost.
- Warm up with a bowl of clam chowder from Mo's.
- Take a tour of the still operating Heceta Head Lighthouse.
- Explore tide pools and learn about the creatures that live there.
- Descend 200 ft (61 m) by elevator into North America's largest sea cave brimming with bellowing sea lions.
- Spot migrating whales just off the Oregon shoreline.
- Visit Exploding Whale Park and learn about the comical history behind the park's name.
- Paddle and swim at Cleawox Lake in the dunes.
- Windsurf on the South Jetty Beach.
- Go crabbing on the docks of the Siuslaw.
Map of the area
Days on the Market
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.
© 2022 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Updated: 27th March, 2023 6:42 AM (UTC)
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon. Updated: 27th March, 2023 6:39 AM (UTC)